The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Of Soul

This is a Role Play Site Brought To you by Agito and Kazuya.

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felix
Learning The Way Of The Soul
Felix

Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ Empty
PostSubject: Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:18 am

A white-haired man wearing a long, ebony cape-like cloak stood in the center of the area that was so dreadfully named 'The Gate Of Hell.' The tall man gazed aimlessly at his surroundings. Oh, what a bored person he was... He honestly wouldn't have minded as much if there was someone there he could mess with- but alas', there wasn't and he was alone. The nineteen year old let out a dreadful sigh and examined the depressing surroundings around him. Detorn was quite a wonderful place if you liked living in an area that closely resembled the surroundings to a Fallout 3 game.

Even though Felix hated wearing clothing, he honestly hoped to have some sort of assassination duties... That probably wasn't the case, but one would never know. His oddly colored red bird that had colors that strangely resembled a phoenix sat perched on his shoulder. It pecked at his head, and the newly hired assassin had to wave at the bird's face to get it to stop. Alright, right there, right now... He was hopefully going to meet someone he could mindfuck- because he was extremely bored and wanted something to do.. Diana certainly wasn't providing the most entertainment in the world, and he was so bored that he made a board look un-boardish.
Back to top Go down
Ravenius
Admin
Admin
Ravenius

PostSubject: Re: Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:12 am

Ravenius ventured into the Gate of Hell because of one simple reason, he was bored. He wanted to find something to do or someone to play with. He walked around with his old worn black hooded robe, which almost covered his face completely. All one could see was his crimson red hair swaying side to side as he walked. Creed walked right along his master looking around for a chance to attack. “Settle down boy. The time to attack will come soon enough”, he said to his soul partner, Creed. Creed just growled back at him, pretty much his own tiger way of saying okay.

As he continued walking around the area, a figure in the distance caught his attention. He slowly approached this friend or foe. He really doesn't have any friends though except for Creed. Once he was close enough to this person & what looked like a bird on their shoulder, he spoke, “I’ve never seen you around here before”. He was very calm as he said this yet at the same time it had creepy undertones. If this person was hostile he was well prepared to fight them.

Last edited by Ravenius on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://raizuto.deviantart.com/
Felix
Felix

PostSubject: FTW   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Another voice echoed through Felix's ears. The white-haired teen looked up off of the ground and eyed his new visitor with a curious look in his vivid yellow orbs. This man seemed to be quite the charmer... well, not really. He actually had the sort of face that Felix felt only a mother could love. Without saying anything Felix simply stared down at his soul partner and slowly blinked. It was something that he could not recognize, but he knew it must have been something with a carnivorous diet. He was leaning towards a feline of some sort, but there was an odd wolf-ish distinction about the animal. It wasn't that he particularly cared about the animal's appearance. It was it's power level that concerned him.

"Oh?~ I don't believe I've ever seen you before, either. Which means I probably don't know who you are. I'm sure I would recognize that hideous face, otherwise. I'm Felix, and this bird you see here is Diana. Don't bother telling me your name, because quite honestly I don't give a flying fuck." Felix stated boldly while folding his arms across his chest. He brought a hand to his mouth and yawned tiredly. Well, alright, he wasn't the most pleasant-acting man in the world... So it would seem.

Diana, on the other hand peered down at Felix with a dreadful look in her beady black eyes. With a swift caw, she began pecking at the boy's head, signaling he be more respectful. The soul partner beside the necromancer was something she would have loved to avoid battling at all costs, but with her partner's bad attitude- she felt as if he was basically holding up a sign to get his ass handed to him on a silver platter. "Hekkkk..." The bird hissed; digging her talons into the boy's firm shoulder.

Felix's eye twitched as Diana began vigorously attacking his head and shooed the bird's away, only to cringe even further as the red bird stuck it's talons into the flesh of his shoulder. "For the sake of our god, fine... I'll play nice, just be a good bird and stop clawing at my flesh. Otherwise I'll cook your over an open fire." Felix stated in what would seem to be a cold tone to others. He simply closed his eyes for a few moments and aimed his gaze back up at the Necromancer. "Is there anything you want for me?" He questioned, slipping out of his robe while speaking and pulling on his basic assassin's shirt. Oh, what a long day this would be..

Felix's soul partner on the other hand simply churred, having of gotten it's way. It retracted it's sharp talons and jumped off of the boy's shoulder. She landed beside her partner and peered curiously up at the strange man and odd cat-like partner that stood before her. She cocked her head curiously over at the two, waiting for either of them to make some sort of move. Hopefully it wasn't a negative one... And if it was, then she may have to fight... That was just wonderful...

"Otherwise, I am completely bored. I've been waiting out here for a while, you know? Half expecting the devil to rise out of the ground at any moment, but it seems the person whom was to issue my task has bailed out on me. Bastard. I'll be sure to screw him over in the next life. If this is their idea of a joke, I wouldn't mind ripping through their flesh." Felix murmured, his voice narrowing down into a demonic hiss. He ran his tongue over his lips while smirking and ran his right hand through his light alabaster-colored hair. "But... I'm sure you enjoy similar hobbies, right? You just give off that sort of vibe." The assassin murmured, his tone rather taunting. Even so, Felix simply sat down beside his partner with his legs crossed. He curiously eyed the necromancer and fought back the urge to yawn once more.

Diana let out a shrill 'caw' up at Felix in response to his recent topic. For once, she actually agreed with him. The assassin had brought her out there with him, and she had expected to do a job or task of some sort... Yet, that particular person just seemed to completely ignore their well-being. It was probably a set up, and whomever had set them both up to stay in such a dreaded place for so long was sure to pay in the future... If she couldn't carry out that vow, Felix most certainly would. She wasn't sure why the boy was trying to make conversation in the first place, he usually wasn't a very friendly person... Perhaps he had something up his sleeve, or maybe he really was just that bored? Diana's caw died as she thought about this. She felt rather hurt, feeling as though Felix preferred others for company other than her...

Hearing this dying caw, Felix quickly turned to Diana and rose an eyebrow. He took note that the vivid orange bird seemed rather down about something... With a deep sigh Felix brought both arms forwards and pulled Diana into his arms. It wasn't in a really adorable manner, but in a comforting manner to shut the bird up.
Back to top Go down
Ravenius
Admin
Admin
Ravenius

PostSubject: Re: Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:11 am

Creed looked at the bird intently feeling non-hostile vibes coming from it. He then slightly roared. This was his way of telling Ravenius that these two didn’t want to start a fight. Regardless of what Creed “told” him, he spoke & said, “I never provoke unnecessary fights…what was it Felix? And yes I quite enjoy doing things like that to people all the time…” Ravenius said this with the utmost creepiness in his voice. He looked closely at Felix’s attire. He quickly deduced that he was an assassin & that Diana, the bird Felix was holding must have been related to some type of phoenix bird. ‘It may look like phoenix but I know can’t be…those mythical creatures are much larger…’ he thought solemnly to himself.

“Now that you mention it…I do love the screams of people pleading for their pathetic miserable lives”, he said with evil smirk on his face. He firmly lodged his staff into the ground so he wouldn’t have to hold it in his right hand as he spoke to Felix. Ravenius liked to be lazy every once in a while, but if a hostile person approached he’d be ready in a heartbeat to attack. “I think I should mention Creed will not attack unless I’m attacked or I tell him to. So worry not about him”, he said the last part to Felix with reassurance. Ravenius’s mind began to drift as random thoughts began to run through his mind. Thoughts such as, ‘Since this guy seems to dislike the same things I do….I wonder if this assassin would be willing to form an alliance with me’. He snapped back to reality & waited for Felix to continue their conversation.

Last edited by Ravenius on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:50 am

Felix clicked his tongue swiftly on the roof of his mouth while gently running one hand repeatedly over Diana's brightly colored, feathery body. It was just both he and his soul partner's way of getting along, and Diana didn't seem to object to it. In fact, she actually seemed to enjoy it. The bright red bird shut it's small beady eyes and lightly churred, feeling rather at-peace knowing that Creed wouldn't send his massive hell-beast of a soul partner after she or Felix. However, Creed had been the one to calm her down with his words of what seemed to be tolerant of her partner's miserable manners. Had he been the type of person that was set off quite easily, their luck probably would have been far different and they may have a fight on their hands... Thank the great ultimate for that.

Felix gave his nod of approval. Diana was probably far more relieved about that than he was, seeing as he honestly didn't mind a fight if the Necromancer wanted one. Yet, he wasn't going to provoke one if it was considered unnecessary. With a smirk of satisfaction, Felix repeated the man's answers to his previous questions in his mind and quite slowly, his smirk turned into a rather mischievous, full-fledged smile. "Yeah? I'm glad we share these hobbies of causing people pain. It's certainly difficult to find someone nowadays that doesn't want to create a little fantasy realm in their mind and attempt to play hero. Although, it is quite fun to bring those type of people down- or kill them. The tears that leave their eyes when they're reaching upwards with a knife through their flesh are absolutely priceless." The Assassin purred, his words smooth. The tone he used was something one could compare to water running against a slim sheet of white marble.

"Anyway, aside from my foolish desires- I am quite curious... What's the worst you have ever done to someone? I mean, taking to mind that you're a necromancer... Was there blood involved or was it just senseless strangling? Or perhaps, emotional toying? You do seem like the type who wouldn't mind getting their hands wet with the blood of others... Or perhaps it is business you don't wish to talk about? Or maybe you have yet to kill?" Felix inquired, growing quite curious of the stranger. People at that point in time were growing quite new to him, and he was greatly concerned about their level of sadist-ism. After all, he couldn't have someone over-powering him at his own game.

Of course, there was always another option... If Felix found the red-haired man equal in power or emotional level to him or perhaps even greater, (Which was doubtful to happen due to Felix's massive ego.) he could always do something he had never done before and request to form an alliance with the man. Now, how interesting that would be... He had never fought alongside someone, and the very thought of it at times during miserable battles was one he often favored. "Just wait to get to know him a little more, Felix... If you like how he acts, or if he hasn't asked you by then, perhaps you should ask him." Felix told himself, feeling as though he was stepping into a new world with these acts of courtesy- if you would even call them that. You had to be truly evil to consider a conversation of hurting others an act of kindness.

Diana's eyes opened up from underneath Felix's pale hand. The bird peered up at Felix, wondering why he had stopped patting her and also wondering why he had such an odd look in his bright yellow eyes. With a soft coo, the bird pecked at Felix's hand and lightly flapped her wings in an attempt to grab the white-haired assassin's attention once more. She enjoyed being patted, and when Felix just sat there like a motionless rag doll, it worried her to quite a large extent. "Rrrr... Rrrr..." The bird murmured as best it could in an attempt to stir Felix's mind back into place.

Felix quickly snapped back into reality and threw a glimpse down at Diana. The bird was still resting in his arms and now began pecking at his hand in an attempt to capture his attention. Felix slowly blinked. Had he let his attention slip that easily? Felix silenced the bird once more by gently patting it and going through the process once more of gently petting the bird. He turned his attention back up at the Necromancer once more and altered his gaze back up at the red-head and ran his tongue over his bottom lip. Zoning out on someone he was trying to have a conversation with was probably not one of his best plans...
Back to top Go down
Ravenius
Admin
Admin
Ravenius

PostSubject: Re: Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:01 am

Creed began to stare at Felix & Diana intently. He wanted to know what was going through the human’s mind, as Felix spaced out on them. The tiger was very adept at reading people & even more so with fellow animals. Creed only had Ravenius, not he needed any more friends other than his master but he wouldn’t mind gaining allies, one of which being a fellow soul partner. He finally broke his gaze as his master began to speak once again. His eyes glowing a vibrant dark red, Creed proceeded to sit on the ground contently, ready to listen in on what Ravenius was about to say.

“Firstly I’ve killed before….As for the worst cruelty I’ve dealt to my victims? Hmm…I’d have to say, having a few of their undead friends consume & tear them apart, alive and right in front of me”, Ravenius replied to the Assassin. He never thought he would end up having a conversation in the Gate of Hell. He began to think more & more about asking Felix to form an alliance with him. ‘Having an Assassin as an ally would prove very useful in the long run…I think I might just ask him…I also wouldn’t mind have a hand in inflicting misery & pain upon others…’ he thought to himself as he continued contemplating his decision.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:02 am

Diana peered away from Felix and eyed the Necromancer's soul partner curiously. The odd tiger-like demon was staring up at her master intently, and this made Diana worry a bit' about Felix's well being. Diana cooed softly and tilted her head over at Creed, as if trying to read the thoughts that had run through the soul partner's mind. However, Diana was no mind reader, and her attempts ended in failure. Instead, the red bird hopped out of her partner's arms and made it's way over to Creed. She seated herself in front of the feline and cocked her head from side to side, keeping a fair distance away from him- but getting close enough to inspect the partner- as if to make some sort of odd conversation.

Felix paid no mind to Diana as she hopped out of his arms and stopped in front of Creed. As long as the massive cat didn't try to shred her to bits', he was completely fine with the two speaking to one another. Besides, even though the assassin lacked friends and didn't feel like he needed any, Diana was a different being and therefore had a different Train of thought. Perhaps the bird got tired of his constant need for... well... bloodshed? With a shrug, Felix gathered up all of his attention and placed it back on the Necromancer- quite interested in his story.

"Sounds like fun. You Necromancers and your dark magic... It's quite entertaining, actually. I am amused." Felix murmured softly; folding his hands together and staring at Ravenius intently- making eye contact with him for what seemed like the first time since they had met. (Which had only been like... ten minutes, mind you.) "Worst thing I did...? Well, that's a toughie. Probably when I killed a little boy I was ordered to kill and made him watch himself in a mirror as I shred him to bits- joints first. However, that's just my way of killing... It may not be the most lovely thing in the world, but it works. I certainly hope you don't think less of me for it- not like you would anyway, unlike most fools." Felix said with a small, dark smile. He placed the palm of his hand over his face in an attempt to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Ravenius
Admin
Admin
Ravenius

PostSubject: Re: Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:07 am

“No, I don’t think any less of you for that. Actually I think more highly of you. I enjoy bloodshed & torturing others…and what you just said is quite the combination of those two”, Ravenius said as he leaned on his demon staff. He then began to wonder just where in the hell was Hiro. As much as he disliked that annoying little boy, the small fighter was quite useful. “I know you made it clear you didn’t care what my name was but I’ll say it anyways, my name is Ravenius Cain & my feline-friend is Creed”, he said as he took his staff out of the ground.

Creed looked at Diana as she landed a few feet in front of him. Normally he would devour a bird at first glance, but Diana was different. He was getting hungry but he wasn’t about to eat a possible ally. The tiger just sat there with his tail swishing back & forth behind him. He suddenly started sniffing at the air, he too was wondering where that odd little boy was. Creed was certain Hiro was with them before they got to the Gate of Hell. Oh did he enjoy devouring the dead bodies the little boy left in his destructive murderous path.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:14 am

Hiro was wondering the ruins around the edges of the firy red lava pit. He always wanted to come to this place and see for himself the so called "brutal ruins" of the Gate of Hell, It has always seemed like an awesome place to visit. Eventually, Hiro got bored and started to use his skills as a hunter to find where the idiot Ravenius who probably just realized that he was missing from their little group. After searching for a little while Hiro saw Ravenius and Creed standing near a man with long white hair and an ebony cape-like cloak whom Hiro had never seen before. He ran up to them to see what was going on. "Hey! What the hell is going on stupid Raven!", he said in his usual dis-respective manner, very annoyed at his companions. After looking at the stranger, Hiro knew instantly realised the dark kind of person he was. "Stupid Raven... who the hell is this person?" he asked in an unusually serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:48 am

"Interesting name... Well, it's not like you'd really give a fuck either, but I'm Felix and this bird here is Diana." Felix spoke in an unusually care-free tone. It was nice to finally meet another male that enjoyed the same sadistic hobbies that he did. He knew a particular white-haired girl that enjoyed them occasionally... depending on her mood... But her personality was rather unstable at times, and even he had been sent into a coma from her actions. For that reason alone, Felix tended to avoid the girl to prevent humiliation to both himself and Diana- so he could only pray to whatever god there was in the world that the two would hopefully never ever ever meet again. If he did, he may as well be dead...

Felix seemed to cringe for several minutes at the thought of the murderous girl- his sister. Oh yes, he had a sister and she was twice as bad as he was. In fact, he was utterly terrified of her but this- neither Ravenius nor' Creed would ever know. Well, at least he had been the younger sibling. This made the situation less shameful, but it was still a secret he'd like to conceal from any others he happened to meet. An awkward silence formed between the two males and their soul partner's. Felix could clearly see Ravenius and realize that he wasn't exactly thinking about their current topic. He seemed to be always zoning out, as he did at random moments... But... what was this new annoying voice that hurt his ears so much?

"Oh, how cute, a little boy..." Felix murmured in a rather annoyed tone. Even though his words were kind, it was quite obvious that he hadn't meant them in the slightest. In fact, the man quickly stood up with Diana perched on his arm and stared down at the pathetic-looking little boy with a smirk curving on his lips. "Never heard someone refer to me as that before. I've heard "That Bastard" or "This cannibalistic psychopath", but never 'This Person'. Quite an interesting thing you are. In fact, you're so innocent looking that I'd absolutely love to rip your godawful head off and shred your intestines, but that would fall into the class of 'child abuse', even if it would ease me of your annoying, child-like voice. I suppose it's nothing I can't cope with if you know Ravenius." Felix stated innocently. He tilted his head and forced a smile, as if what he had just said wasn't wrong in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Ravenius
Admin
Admin
Ravenius

PostSubject: Re: Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:03 am

“There you are little cretin…where were you Hiro?” Ravenius asked the little innocent looking boy. He then immediately then turned his attention back to Felix. “Yes…just put up with the little annoying bastard child…” he said as he processed just what Felix had just said. After thinking of a few seconds, the Necromancer spoke once more, “Yes I know...you introduced yourself & your soul partner 10 minutes ago…So there was no point in telling me your name again but I guess now Hiro knows...” Ravenius let his eyes wander as his glance landed upon Creed & Diana. He began to become more and more intrigued by Felix’s soul partner, Diana. Usually he could gauge a foe’s strength just by looking at them but when it came to Felix & Diana, he was shit out of luck.

Creed looked over when he saw Hiro arrive. For some reason the tiger wanted to attack the boy but that was normal, because he thought of Hiro as nothing but annoyance. He next walked over to the little boy & whipped him in the face with his tail for falling behind in the first place. Creed would kill Hiro if he had the chance, but he too knew Hiro was more useful than a burden. After swatting the boy he went back to where he was moments before.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:01 am

Hiro was gravely annoyed by the comment stated by Raven, calling him an 'annoying bastard child.' Hiro, while keeping his eyes on Raven's features with a glare hidden in his eyes, walked over to Raven calmly, standing by the man's side before elbowing him roughly in the rib cage. Once this was done with this action, Hiro walked away from Raven and the man called Felix with his Soul Partner, Zero, heading off to explore more of the ruins for a source of entertainment of some sort but staying close by, in case Ravenius decided to leave this place. Hiro smirked as he walked away, holding back a dark little chuckle as he walked with Zero. His eyes watching infront of him while he whistled a faint melody for an unknown reason. "Man... Stupid Ravenius is always so mean to me. He'll get his sometime." Hiro mummbled to himself as he walked with Zero by his side.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Felix

PostSubject: Re: Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:43 am

Felix blinked slowly, as if he had completely forgotten he had just introduced himself a mere ten minutes ago. Actually, that was the case. God. Fucking. Dammit. No wonder he never did introductions, they never felt important enough for his small mind to absorb. Well, this was rather embarrassing. In fact, he even felt rather bad for Diana at this point. The poor bird must have figured he had an idiot as a master... And that assumption probably wasn't all that far from the truth.

"...Well, fuck." The assassin murmured silently to himself. What was he supposed to say to that? Felix was silent once more for a few moments. At least he would be spared the deed of ripping the annoying bastard child limb from limb. Committing such a deed right there at the time was quite a devilish thing to do... He would have enjoyed doing such, but unfortunately Felix didn't feel like getting his hands dirty. Oh, how troublesome... What was there to talk about now? The white-haired young man thoughtfully put a hand under his chin while desperately trying to ignore Diana's yearning gaze that felt as if it would dig a hole into the back of his skull. The orange bird was obviously quite hungry due to his lack of food and low budget. But how could he tell the Necromancer that?

"... Hm. Well, I just forgot... I geuss." Felix murmured; paying no mind as Diana began furiously pecking at his head once more. It took a lot of willpower, but with enough effort it could be ignored. "So, how is your life... and stuff... Moreso, how is your budget? Are you wealthy or... all the way down there in the money range? I haven't got to kill anyone lately, so I'm poor. It's very depressing." Felix spoke with a false sigh. Truthfully, he really didn't care. He was just trying to make silly conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~   Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felix Welcomes You To Hell!~
Page 1 of 1