The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Of Soul

This is a Role Play Site Brought To you by Agito and Kazuya.

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering The Forest Of Th Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teran
Learning The Way Of The Soul
Teran

Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:49 am

Caliandra looked at Masato and said, "Affermative, I am Caliandra." She picked up the end of the tree and looked at Masato. "What do you want to do when you get older?" Crystal looked around and went up to a rabbit. Crystal spat at the rabbit, and the spot the saliva hit, it started to slowly desintagrate. Crystal grabbed the rabbit and started to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:53 am

Masato replied "I'm gonna be the world's greatest Alchemist!" he then went into a boastful pose and smiled.

Last edited by Agitoking on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:57 am

Alice could not help but giggle from the words of her son as she gently pat his head. Her eyes giving a gentle gaze down at her son then at the chimera and it's ower. "So, Why are you here in the forest? I know why the droid is but, yourself mister.. Rata?" Alice asked this as she looked the man over, then looked back at the droid and then her son again.
Back to top Go down
StrongestSoldier
StrongestSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 am

He jumped up onto maisha's back "just wandering alittle, maisha was hungry so we decided to look around here, found out that this was a place full of necro's and figured we could use less of them, but we ended up hearing you, maisha got her dinner, and here we are right now" he looked strait at the woman
Back to top Go down
Teran
Teran

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Caliandra reached into her bag, digging for something. She soon pulled an apple out from her bag and offered it to Masato. "You did, just wake up. You do need energy." She wanted to smile, but she couldn't because of the accident, so her one real eye stayed friendly.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:54 am

Masato happily took the apple and started to eat it. "thank you~!" he exclaimed as he finished the apple, core and all.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:32 am

Alice gently stroked her son's hair gently as she smiles softly. A soft giggle coming from her as she nodded her head at the droid. "Thank you, very much Caliandra" A kind smile dancing upon her lips. She then glanced at the man named Rata. "Oh I see... Well.. This strong looking beast is Maisha?" Alice asked as she got closer to the chimera a bit, holding her hand out for the beast to understand her scent.
Back to top Go down
StrongestSoldier
StrongestSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:01 am

Maisha shrieked a little, going forward with her snake tail, trying to make sure alice is safe "its ok maisha, she wont harm you" maisha shrieked once more in response and sniffed alice's hand, still unsure "yes, her name is maisha, and she isnt much of a beast, just like a kitten on the inside"
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:58 am

Masato walked up to his mother and hugs her leg and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Teran
Teran

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 am

Caliandras eyes showed happiness as Masato ate the apple. Caliandra reached into her back and took out a can of her fuel. She did one more movement and she shut-down from low fuel. As she shut down she fell back and landed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:56 pm

She held her son gently as she smiled at him sweetly, her eyes then glance over the chimera as her smile remains upon her lips, seeming as kind as possible. Her eyes remaining calm as she looked upon the creature named Maisha. Her free hand remaining extended as to pet Maisha's snake head. "I only said beast because that is what she would be if catagorized with other animals.. She is quite the beauty, I must say." Alice spoke softly as she said this. Her eyes remaining on the chimera as she spoke in just a calm and sweet manor.
Back to top Go down
StrongestSoldier
StrongestSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:03 am

"i guess so, yea, she has her good qualities" he patted maisha's head lightly "took quite abit to make her though" he patted a spot on his left chest, which seemed to be slightly discolored "takes abit of one's self to make a creature like her" he smiled "but it was worth it"
Back to top Go down
Teran
Teran

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:26 am

Crystal looked at her master frantically. She then went up to her master and grabbed the fuel. She went up to Alice quickly and tried to get her attention about Caliandra on the ground, shut-down out of fuel. She would die if Caliandra wasn't re-fueled in time.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:51 am

Masato wondered off unnoticed and started playing with Riku. they ran around until they found a hole in the ground that they fell in. Masato started to cry, scared of what had just happened to him.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:27 am

Alice looked down to look at the reptile named Crystal. Once doing so she realized her son was now missing with Riku. Her eyes widen with a slight panic as she turned her head and called out for her son. "Masato! Where are you?!" She then was struck with an idea and kneeled infront of Crystal. "Where can we get more fuel to help Caliandra? Maybe then she can help me find Masa. You'll help too right?" She spoke so calmly, masking the panic in her voice and eyes as she tilted her head. Her gaze remaining kind as she looked at Crystal.
Back to top Go down
StrongestSoldier
StrongestSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:12 am

Rata gently nudged maisha in the side, making her lift her head up and sniff the air and she pointed in a direction "this way, fuel up the robot and come on" after he spoke he urdged maisha forward, to the direction of the boy in the hole
Back to top Go down
Teran
Teran

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:32 am

Crystal nodded swiftly on that she would help. She attempted to nudge a canister of fuel to alice, tellign her that was the fuel for Caliandra. Crystal had a worried look in her eyes as well, but this happened sometimes, its just she was glad peopel were here.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:06 am

Masato started crying out for his mother. Scared out of his mind he sat in the fetal position and cried.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:29 am

Alice quickly got the fuel and replaced it where it was needed, in Caliandra's back. Alice moved swiftly and then walked in front of Cali, holding her up so that she was standing once she was fully activated once more. The panicking in her thoughts hidden easily by her smoothed out appearance, seemingly keeping her composure as she waited for Caliandra to reactivate.
Back to top Go down
StrongestSoldier
StrongestSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:36 am

Rata nudged maisha making her screach once more above the lost boy, letting everyone else know where they are "there there child, your mother will be here soon" rata spoke calmly, trying to calm the child whom was crying in the hole
Back to top Go down
Teran
Teran

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:47 am

As the she was re-fueled, the circuits in her body started to send the current again. As the fueling was complete, her robotic eye lit back up as she reactivated. She then looked around and looked at Alice. She replied to her, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:16 am

Masato looked up and saw the man. "y-your... uhmm..." he said with a pause. "Mata?" he said with a puzzled face.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:26 am

Alice nodded toward the droid, saying her welcomes then walked over to the man named Rata, finding him standing over a large ditch which held Masato at the bottom as its captive. Alice's eyes widen as she then waved to her son to get the boy's attention. "Mommy is coming sweety. Don't worry." She said in a kind and sweet voice. Her feet then placed on the rocky ledge, the smoothness of the rock causing her to slide a bit as she then slid down to the bottom gracefully.
Her arms coiled around her son, picking him up in her arms and kissed away the boy's tears. She whistled softly, gaining notice from Daku who immediately jumped into the ditch and landed before them both. Alice placed her son on Daku's back gently, once done, Daku jumped out of the ditch as if it was nothing while Alice picked up Riku and climbed out of the ditch, once she was out and free she smiled at everyone in a calm manor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering The Forest Of Th Dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Of Soul :: Gartornia :: Forest of The Dead-
Jump to: