The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Of Soul

This is a Role Play Site Brought To you by Agito and Kazuya.

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A graveyard outside of the city capital

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

Location : Somewhere in the deepist pit of the most confuzing area of nothing

A graveyard outside of the city capital Empty
PostSubject: A graveyard outside of the city capital   A graveyard outside of the city capital I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:07 am

after spending a little time in the Capital,Joseph came out to a small graveyard, containing only about 10 people, 4 of which, Joseph knew as family. Kata understood immediately and scampered down off of Joseph and sat quietly in between two graves, with the names Laura and Michael Armana engraved on them, his grandparents. He kneeled down next to them resting his cross against his grandfathers grave. "hey grandad..grandama, its good to see you again, i've been doing fine, and hope you have too.." he closed his eyes and began praying tearfully remembering his families loss.

Last edited by Wrath42k on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

PostSubject: Re: A graveyard outside of the city capital   A graveyard outside of the city capital I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:23 am

Joseph opened his eyes and picked up the sleeping Kata and put him in his shirt "see you guys next year..fare well" he wiped the last tears from his eyes and slowly walked back to Baratos
Back to top Go down
Roro567
Beginner
Beginner
Roro567

PostSubject: Re: A graveyard outside of the city capital   A graveyard outside of the city capital I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:07 pm

Roy walked through the cemetery, after a long day of training. He was looking for the specific set of graves, his fellow friends and family from his village, had been buried in, by himself. He finally found the graves, and said a little prayer. He was never really a fan of praying, but did it just this once. As soon as he was about to leave, he saw a strange person, and started following the person out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

PostSubject: Re: A graveyard outside of the city capital   A graveyard outside of the city capital I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Joseph stopped, noticing footsteps behind him as he turned, he saw the teen following him "do you need anything? perhaps a prayer for someone?" as he takes a closer look he notices the boy being a necromancer "ah..raiser of the dead, what do you want of me!, i tell you now, if its a fight, your ashes will be spread across this country!" as he spoke he drew his cross and pointed it to the necromancer
Back to top Go down
Roro567
Beginner
Beginner
Roro567

PostSubject: Re: A graveyard outside of the city capital   A graveyard outside of the city capital I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:58 am

Roy saw the man, and heard what he had said. Then he said desperately," Please dont hurt me! I am not even a full necromancer, I am just training. I was just curious, so please don't hurt me!
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

PostSubject: Re: A graveyard outside of the city capital   A graveyard outside of the city capital I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:51 am

"A trainer of the dark arts none the less!" Joseph's cross then lit with blue flame as he swiped it at the necromancer, sending the flame to hit close to his feet "I do not want to EVER, see you around this graveyard again! Do you understand me?!"
Back to top Go down
Roro567
Beginner
Beginner
Roro567

PostSubject: Re: A graveyard outside of the city capital   A graveyard outside of the city capital I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:07 am

Roy almost got hit by the blast, and started running backwards. After hearing the words that were said to him, Roy quickly stood up and took out his staff. "Just because I am a trainee, does not mean im usless!",said Roy. Roy then stared at the man, and quickly murmured a spell, and said," I just learned this spell, I will use this to fight, because this is where my family is buried, and I will visit them no matter what!" The staff lit up, and all the beads on the staff dissapeared. Then the ground started shaking, and one big undead golem, in its weak stage, came out and stood next to Roy. Roy was ready to fight, for his life.

Last edited by Roro567 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

PostSubject: Re: A graveyard outside of the city capital   A graveyard outside of the city capital I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:19 am

Joseph mumbles just a alittle asking for strength in this fight as he gripped his cross and held it in a fighting stance, which is unnatural for any priest "Devilish child, return to the hells in which you came!" as his cross began to glow
Back to top Go down
Roro567
Beginner
Beginner
Roro567

PostSubject: Re: A graveyard outside of the city capital   A graveyard outside of the city capital I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:33 am

Roy grabbed his staff, and started saying multiple spells, and as his lips closed, the golem lit up and started running towards the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

PostSubject: Re: A graveyard outside of the city capital   A graveyard outside of the city capital I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:58 am

Joseph, using his quicker mobility than the golems, runs strait inbetween the two, slamming his cross into the leg of one as he passes by, and spiraling to keep his momentum from the hit, he rushes strait for the necromancer but stops, just for a moment, and then turns a different direction and runs away
Back to top Go down
Roro567
Beginner
Beginner
Roro567

PostSubject: Re: A graveyard outside of the city capital   A graveyard outside of the city capital I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:49 am

Roy sees the man running away and screams," WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY! YOU COWARD! YOU CHALLANGE ME THEN RUN AWAY!". Roy then started running away as well, as if he was hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A graveyard outside of the city capital   A graveyard outside of the city capital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A graveyard outside of the city capital
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Of Soul :: Detorn :: Capital City of Baratos-
Jump to: