The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Of Soul

This is a Role Play Site Brought To you by Agito and Kazuya.

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I Have a Question Regarding Posts...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felix
Learning The Way Of The Soul
Felix

So I Have a Question Regarding Posts... Empty
PostSubject: So I Have a Question Regarding Posts...   So I Have a Question Regarding Posts... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Is there a word limit or maximum on posts? o.0 I have been on some sites where the minimum is 4k words, and I'm glad this isn't one of those sites- seeing as you do flashback quite a lot during those posts.... But is there a minimum or max.? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: So I Have a Question Regarding Posts...   So I Have a Question Regarding Posts... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 pm

No, you can Post as much or as little as you want, but we would appreciate someone not abusing this and waisting posts with just saying "hi" as they're post =T
Back to top Go down
Felix
Felix

PostSubject: Re: So I Have a Question Regarding Posts...   So I Have a Question Regarding Posts... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:01 am

... Lol. Don't worry. You wont have to worry about that with me. :3 Thanks for answering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I Have a Question Regarding Posts...   So I Have a Question Regarding Posts... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I Have a Question Regarding Posts...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Of Soul :: General :: Suggestions and Problems-
Jump to: