The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Of Soul

This is a Role Play Site Brought To you by Agito and Kazuya.

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering The Forest Of Th Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

Entering The Forest Of Th Dead Empty
PostSubject: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:23 am

Alice walked into the forest slowly, her son fast asleep as she placed Masato onto Daku's back. Lucy following along as she lead the way. Alice bean to sing softly as the sound seemed to travel through the empty and eary forest. Her eyes closing as she walked, remembering every tree, leef, flower and sway of the forest from her childhood, where she'd run in this forest for hours. Her feet stepping over any risen rots as she sang a soothing lullaby for her son, Daku and Lucy to all hear.
Back to top Go down
StrongestSoldier
Learning The Way Of The Soul
StrongestSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 am

Rata, Riding on Maisha- a large chimera, heard the song of the woman from a far, and slowly led maisha to it, stroking the snake tail on his shoulder "it seems others are here, non necromancers" maisha let out a almost shriek like noise as a response "i know, its uncommon, but lets see who it is, maybe it will be your next dinner" Maisha shrieked once more as she picked up pace and dashed to see the new people in the forrest, making much noise audible from where the new commers were
Back to top Go down
Teran
Teran

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 am

Caliandra was in the forest with Crystal. She walked up to trees and examined the wood with her eye. She was looking for a certain wood that would assist her in her mechanical creations, after all, she was just a beginner, and wood was good to start off with. "Wood, Chesnut, Tree is seven feet tall. Crystal, please chop down the tree please." The creature took out its claws and cut down the tree. Caliandra heard humming in the forest, it was getting closer. She took out her wrench and looked out to were the humming was coming from to get ready for anything.

Last edited by Teran on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:40 am

Alice walked forward and stopped as her eyes open, her eyes glancing over the droid and beast before her, a tree fallen near. Her eyes glance at her beloved son then at Lucy and Daku. She smiles softly, happy to see her son still asleep as she then looked over the droid once more. "Good afternoon. May I ask why you are cutting down the trees?" Her voice was sweet and tender as she spoke, her eyes remaining on the droid before her as she spoke with a calm lure in her voice. This voice being used to make sure her son remains asleep while her left hand gently places on her necklace.
Back to top Go down
StrongestSoldier
StrongestSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:45 am

Maisha had leaped, landing behind the group quietly, making very little noise because of the boy as Rata slid off of Maisha's back and stood strait up, staring at them from behind, and also the droid "hideous thing..i hope your intellegence makes up for it" he spoke in a calming deep voice
Back to top Go down
Teran
Teran

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:50 am

Caliandra looked at the group, her eye zooming at each of them, examining them. She then relaxed a bit and said, "I am cutting down trees because I need to practice. I am a beginner Mechanist, and wood is a good thing to practice with." Her voice was mechanical. It wasn't hard to make out what she was saying though, but you could hear the robotics in it as well. The claw-like things that replaced her jaw went back to a rested state as she thought there was no threat here. Soul looked around the area while staying at Caliandra's side.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:58 am

Masato awoke hearing a wierd sound and looked over to the mechanical person. "BWAH!!!" he freaks out falling off of Daku. "ow...." he says rubbing his head in pain.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:04 am

Alice quickly turned to her son and walked to him, helping him up as she held him gently. "Are you okay sweety?" She asked in a sweet tone. She then looked apon the man that was once on the chimera and hold her son tighter, Daku standing in between Alice and the driod as Alice herself remained between her son and the man. "Quite the croud. Masato go over there with Lucy." She nudged her son towards the trees along with Lucy as she glanced at the man, slowly rising herself to stand strait as her eyes glanced over the man before her then analyzing the chimera quickly.
Back to top Go down
StrongestSoldier
StrongestSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:08 am

Maisha shrieked noticing that the woman was looking at her and took a step forward, just to be cut off by Rata's arm "Easy girl, go get yourself something to eat, meet me back here in a few minutes" when he said that the chimera shrieked again and leaped away, out of view. Rata looked down at the group, him towering over them "so, what is this little group doing in the forest, if i may ask?" he cracked his neck finishing his words
Back to top Go down
Teran
Teran

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:13 am

Caliandra looked at the towering being. She put her wrench away seeing that he wasn't hostile, sence he sent his chimera off. "I'm here harvesting chestnut trees as materials so I may aquire the knowledge on how to build as a mechanist." She looked at the child who has awakened, and back at the towering man. Her eye was examining him.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:19 am

Masato hid behind the tree where Lucy was shivering in fear.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:24 am

Alice would step toward the droi and kneel toward the tree examining it a bit. "Are you looking for soft chestnut wood? Cause you have certainly found it." She spoke softly as she then turned and smild to the droid. She stood up straight then glanced at the man that was once on the chimera, whic was sent off. "May I ask your names?" She spoke with a smooth and soothing voice, trying to makesure her son had no fear at the time. A sweet and gentle smile graced her lips as she looked between the two of them. Daku, with his black fur, slipped into the scene like a shadow, taking his place beside Alice. A soft growl came from Daku as a slight warning to the two.
Back to top Go down
StrongestSoldier
StrongestSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:29 am

"Rata Kul'dan" he spoke in a low tone, trying to sound harsh, as if thus to test the group "heir to the once great Kul'dan family" he gripped his fist staring down the woman who asked his name "and yours would be what?" as he spoke he planted his right foot forward and continued to stare straight at her
Back to top Go down
Teran
Teran

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:33 am

Caliandra looked at the woman and said, "Caliandra... Caliandra Vera.." Her voice was a bit unsure of the people she was around. Her eye was focused on Rata, still examining. She then looked at the woman who asked both of their names, waiting for an answer. "And yes, I was looking for soft chestnut wood."
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 am

Masato walked to where the people are." i-I'm Masato Isawa..." he says shyly hiding behind his mother's legs.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:44 am

She nodded a bit then stroked her son's hair gently, showing him he was safe with her. "Alice Erulisse. Nice to met your acquatance." She said as she looked between the two before her. Daku began to nudge Masato with his paw in a gentle manor to get Masato's attention and make him smile. "And this little shadow of a wolf is Daku." Once his name was mentioned, Daku seemed to smirk slightly at the people before him. His canine face seeming to bear his fangs as he smirked.
Back to top Go down
StrongestSoldier
StrongestSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:48 am

Maisha leaped out of nowhere leanding behind Rata as a reaction to Daku's smirking and shrieked "she takes your wolfes smirking as a challenge" Maisha shrieked in response as a drop of blood drips off her fang and onto the ground "and apparently she had a good meal so she is a happy chimera" Rata stroked Maisha's head in a attempt to keep her from striking
Back to top Go down
Teran
Teran

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:55 am

Crystal was curled up next to Caliandra's feet. Soul was lazy most of the time, but does things she is told to do. "Well, I never seen a chimera before. I only heard of them really." She said. Cystal woke up and looked at the chimera and wolf. Crystal was basically the only reptile there, but she didn't really care. Caliandra pulled out a slab of meat and tossed it in the air, which Crystal caught. "Thank you for cutting down the tree, Crystal.."
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 am

Masato stayed hiding behind his mother's legs.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:03 pm

She held her son gently as she smiled at him, her eyes looking down at her son. Daku glanced at the chimera and smirked even wider, causing Alice to giggle. "Daku means no harm. Don't worry about him." Her comment caused Daku to growl as she shot a glance to him then smiled sweetly once more. Her glance cause Daku to quiet down and nuzzle into Masato a bit.
Back to top Go down
StrongestSoldier
StrongestSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Rata glances between maisha and daku a couple of times and laughed a little "whats a woman like you doing here anyway? this place is full of the nasty necromancers than run about"
Back to top Go down
Teran
Teran

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Caliandra took her attention back to the chestnut tree on the ground. She patted Crystal on her head with her real arm. Her eye shifted from the tall man and the woman, she really didn't trust anyone at first, but she grew to trust eventually. She looked at the kid and said, "Your name was Masato, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:16 pm

He nodded and looked at her with a bit of fear in his eyes. "a-and you were... Caliandra... right...?" he says shyly.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:23 am

She couldn't help but laugh at the comment from the man, who called himself Rata. "You say that asif I cannot protect myself. I'm here to show something to my son, if you really must know. Also, necromansers do not scare me in the least. An old friend of mine is a necromancer, though I have not seen him many years now." Alice spoke softly, holding back her slight laughter as she gently rubbed her son's back, her eyes remaining on the man once more then she turned to the droid. "The trees to your left are mainly soft wood chestnut. They go on in that variety for the next mile or so. Please do not chop down more than 10 of them, they help this area not to be so.. Well.. so dark." After Alice said this, she smiled at the droid named Caliandra.
Back to top Go down
StrongestSoldier
StrongestSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Rata rubbed his shoulder a little "well..no, i didnt mean it like that, i know plenty of women that can defend thierself just fine, i was just asking because usually necromancers dont play nice" he looked over to maisha and stroked her neck as she shrieked "no no..we couldnt, we have no business with them maisha, we cant just suddenly but in out of nowhere" maisha shrieked in return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering The Forest Of Th Dead   Entering The Forest Of Th Dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering The Forest Of Th Dead
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Of Soul :: Gartornia :: Forest of The Dead-
Jump to: