The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Of Soul

This is a Role Play Site Brought To you by Agito and Kazuya.

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idea for Role Play Place!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy
Beginner
Beginner
Lucy

Idea for Role Play Place! Empty
PostSubject: Idea for Role Play Place!   Idea for Role Play Place! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 am

It might not be used as much but it would add to the story :

A treasure house. How about we have a big building called the treasure house. It is on the border line of both countrys. One side of the building stores everything valueble from it country. That could be why most of the places in Detorn could be poor raggy places. Because they take away all the useful items and money to pay for guards to take the things. It might not be a great RP place but it would add some of the story to it. Hope you like my idea!!
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Role Play Place!   Idea for Role Play Place! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:52 am

Lucy wrote:
It might not be used as much but it would add to the story :

A treasure house. How about we have a big building called the treasure house. It is on the border line of both countrys. One side of the building stores everything valueble from it country. That could be why most of the places in Detorn could be poor raggy places. Because they take away all the useful items and money to pay for guards to take the things. It might not be a great RP place but it would add some of the story to it. Hope you like my idea!!

i don't think this would work, don't worry, i've worked things out about the plot, more areas are in being made, just give it time.
Back to top Go down
Roro567
Beginner
Beginner
Roro567

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Role Play Place!   Idea for Role Play Place! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:38 am

It actually sounds like a decent idea.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Role Play Place!   Idea for Role Play Place! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:54 pm

I agree with Roro. With the back ground of the people being poor and the Rebellion, now there will be a reason for the rebellion. The people wish for their money, causing an uproar in the country. Now if we had actual rebels then we could far much more with it.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Role Play Place!   Idea for Role Play Place! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:40 am

not that it's exactly a bad idea, just the whole, "we put all your stuff at the boarder so deal" isn't how the economy of Detorn got f**ked up, it's just straight heavy Taxes and Forced enlisting into the Army. =T
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Role Play Place!   Idea for Role Play Place! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:46 am

But it can be like the final straw to the people. The one thing that caused them to finally snap and cause the rebellion. You know? Also this can be where the tax money is all held from the poeple. That way there is a goal for the rebelion and it's leader. To break into the vault and steal back what money is rightfully theirs. Get it?
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Role Play Place!   Idea for Role Play Place! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:26 am

xXxAsunaChanxXx wrote:
But it can be like the final straw to the people. The one thing that caused them to finally snap and cause the rebellion. You know? Also this can be where the tax money is all held from the poeple. That way there is a goal for the rebelion and it's leader. To break into the vault and steal back what money is rightfully theirs. Get it?

the reason of the rebellion is to dethrown the king =T
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Role Play Place!   Idea for Role Play Place! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 am

Agitoking wrote:
the reason of the rebellion is to dethrown the king =T

That is the goal of the rebellion. But there has to be a reason. For every effect there is a cause, an effect for every action one person so makes.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Role Play Place!   Idea for Role Play Place! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:24 am

i've never seen any country store their tax money on the boarder, it'd be stupid if they go at war with the other country... =T
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Role Play Place!   Idea for Role Play Place! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:27 am

I think that would be funny.. And just.. Well.. Entertaining. <3
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Role Play Place!   Idea for Role Play Place! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:31 am

when it comes to stuff like that, it's a serious thought proses and you have to think how a government would do that. i'm sorry but the disapproval still stands =T
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Role Play Place!   Idea for Role Play Place! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:33 am

As a daughter of a Military General and a Naval officer it is definately not hard for me to think on how the government would end up doing that sort of thing. It really isn't hard. But alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for Role Play Place!   Idea for Role Play Place! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for Role Play Place!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Of Soul :: General :: Suggestions and Problems-
Jump to: