The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Of Soul

This is a Role Play Site Brought To you by Agito and Kazuya.

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grasslands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverZeke56
Learning The Way Of The Soul
SilverZeke56

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:11 am

Takes in the scenery under the cool shade of a magnificent oak. Near by Ezekiel is playing in the flowers. The sun reflects off a near by pond. Alexander is close to drifting into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cecillya
Beginner
Beginner
Cecillya

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:30 am

Cecillya wandered around the grasslands, taking in the scenery around her. It was so much different than her home village outside the capital of Detorn, and she was so happy to be away from all the chaos that surrounded her when she was younger. Entering a large group of trees, she was surprised to spot another person here. It had been so long since she had encountered anyone else, so she was quite happy to finally be able to have some level of contact with another person. Walking up to the him, she smiled happily before she spoke. "You look really comfortable."
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube/com/MistRayne
SilverZeke56
SilverZeke56

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:35 am

Alexander jumped out of his skin. Now fully awake, he eyed the person before him. "Oh, hello," he said while rubbing his eyes. "I didn't expect to see anyone else out here." Alexander extends his hand with a soft smile on his lips. "I'm Alexander, nice to meet you, and this is Ezekiel." The small brown fox looks curiously out from behind Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Cecillya
Beginner
Beginner
Cecillya

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:47 am

Cecillya couldn't help but giggle softly seeing the boy jump. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." She reached out her right hand and took his hand in hers and shook it slightly. "My name is Cecillya, and my friend here is Pantera." As she spoke, she released his hand and motioned to the panther sitting at her side. She smiled as she stroked the soft black fur on Pantera's back. "Pantera and I have been wandering around by ourselves for awhile, so when I saw you I couldn't help but come over and say hello." She paused for a moment before speaking again. "I'm not disturbing you, am I?"
Back to top Go down
SilverZeke56
SilverZeke56

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:54 am

"Oh of course not." Alexander looked aside with a sad expression. "I just left my village, it has been just me and Ezekiel for a while now." Alexander scratched Ezekiel's soft brown fur. "It's good to have the company." Alexander eyed the panther and the girl closely. "You don't seem like you know this area too well. Are you from the cities, or the capital?" Alexander eyed her eccentric clothes.
Back to top Go down
Cecillya
Beginner
Beginner
Cecillya

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:03 am

Cecillya hesitated slightly as she thought of a way to answer him. Letting out a sigh, she shook her head. "Actually, I'm not. I'm not from Gartornia at all." She knelt down beside Pantera. "I was born in Detorn. When I was thirteen, I ran away from home and came here. I've been on my own pretty much since then." She casually looked the boy up and down. "You look very natural out here."
Back to top Go down
SilverZeke56
SilverZeke56

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:10 am

Alexander smirked, he thought that she looked like she wasn't a Gartornian. "Well, I had to live out in the woods for a couple of months." Alexander's eyes started to water. Ezekiel rubbed against Alexander's green jacket. "I had to leave the village at a young age. So, I learned how to live in the wilderness. All I had for company was Ezekiel and my bow." He said while picking up Ezekiel. "I haven't had another person to talk to for about a year." As he looked at his new company, he couldn't hold back a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cecillya
Beginner
Beginner
Cecillya

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:24 am

"Oh, please don't start crying!" She said quickly in her soothing high-pitched voice. "I'm sorry if I made you bring up any painful memories." She smiled warmly at him. "I have to admit, it's a nice change having another person for company after being alone for such a long time." Pantera nuzzled against her, causing her to giggle. "Oh, alright. I didn't mean having you with me was a bad thing, Pantera. I just missed being able to speak to another person." She patted his head again before turning her attention back to the boy. "Oh, forgive me. Pantera doesn't like being excluded from anything."
Back to top Go down
SilverZeke56
SilverZeke56

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 am

He let out a small chuckle. "Ezekiel is the same way. You should have seen what he would do when Mom and I were baking brea-" Alexander stopped in mid sentence. A tear rolled down his face. He quickly wiped it dry with his sleeves. "S-sorry about that, a-anyway Ezekiel is pretty much a prankster," Its evident he's trying to regain his composure. "Its a pretty bad to have a crafter that loves pranks." Ezekiel had a sad look on his face. "But, it makes you love him even more." He said as he hugged his life-long friend.
Back to top Go down
Cecillya
Beginner
Beginner
Cecillya

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:37 am

Cecillya smiled as she saw the two interact with each other. "Pantera is pretty quiet and keeps to herself unless I am in trouble." As she spoke, Pantera laid down on the soft grass, closing her eyes to have a nap. "You see, I don't fight. I don't have it in me. She does all the fighting for me while I just support her and make sure she's alright. I hate fighting unless I really have to do it."
Back to top Go down
SilverZeke56
SilverZeke56

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:48 am

Alexander eyed the unfitting pair. Ezekiel went towards the pond. Alexander let out a laugh. "That's just like him, as soon as the conversation gets away from him as the point of interest he goes off and has fun." Alexander leans back to gaze at the sky. "Have you ever wanted to just let your problems just float into the sky, so they could never bother you again?" He stretched out on the soft grass.
Back to top Go down
Cecillya
Beginner
Beginner
Cecillya

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Letting out a soft sigh, Cecillya looked up towards the bright blue sky and watched as a few stray clouds played about within the soft wind. "You have no idea how much I wish I could do that." She picked up a leaf that had floated to the ground only a few moments earlier and twirled it within her thumb and finger. "I am the exact opposite of everyone in my family. All they care about is wealth and power. If people get hurt along the way, they couldn't care less. Being the oldest in my family, I was to take over and become head of the family when I would turn 18, but I didn't want any of that, so I ran away when I was still very young." She paused for a moment and smiled softly. "I'm sorry. You probably don't want to hear all of this."
Back to top Go down
SilverZeke56
SilverZeke56

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:26 am

Alexander closed his eyes. "Its alright, I'm sorry if I made you bring it up. I know what its like, having memories you want to escape. The reason I left the village was because I was exiled. It was because of my fa-" Alexander was interrupted by Ezekiel pouncing on his chest. "Ow! Zeke, come on what was that for?" Ezekiel looked at Alexander with the best puppy face he could muster. A soft smile came to his lips. "Don't give me that look. You know that's my only weakness." He grabbed Ezekiel in his arms and looked at his company. "As I was saying, it was because of my father that we had to leave my village. My current journey is to look for him, no matter where he may be hiding."
Back to top Go down
Cecillya
Beginner
Beginner
Cecillya

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:55 am

Cecillya laughed as she watched Ezekiel pounce on Alexander. Those two truly were an energetic pair. Not like Pantera and herself who were more reserved and quiet, well, unless provoked. "It must not be fun being exiled from the village where you were born and raised, but I'm glad that you have a goal you are determined to reach. It's a very admirable quality."
Back to top Go down
SilverZeke56
SilverZeke56

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:06 am

Alexander rubbed Ezekiel's soft head. "Thanks for saying that, but I don't feel the same way. You wouldn't feel the same way if you know what he did." A tear rolled down his eye. He stood up and grabbed his pack. "Speaking of which, I need to get to the capital. I need to buy food for the trip." Ezekiel jumped on Alexander's shoulder. "Come on buddy, you're getting a little too big to be on my shoulder, your weight makes my arm sore and that throws off my aim." Ezekiel bit Alexander's ear with his sharp teeth. "Ow! I wasn't calling you fat Zeke!" A sad look came on Ezekiel's face. "Oh fine, you can ride in my pack." Ezekiel let out a happy yelp and went into the pack. Alexander looked at the others. "You're welcome to join us if you want, I'm starting to enjoy your company." He said as he walked away from this relaxing spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grasslands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grasslands   Grasslands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grasslands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Of Soul :: Gartornia :: Grand Fields-
Jump to: